Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Delays, and stay in Dubai

I missed out writing yesterday as we experienced delays leaving Heathrow, which meant we missed our connecting flight to Kuala Lumpar.

This led to us having 16 hours in  Dubai and we were put up in an hotel and meals provided....

Most of us were happy for the break but the only downside was that we couldn't take our luggage, so it was all about the grim life. I took up the opportunity to get some shopping in the Dubai mall.  Dubai was really easy to get around and the mall was massive. There was an aquarium, ice skating rink, and dancing fountains. I was surprised to see so much festive decorations, as it is predominately a Muslim country.

We were able to get back on the plane at 3:30 a.m and thank God, no more delays!

No comments:

Post a Comment