Thursday, 10 December 2015

Getting set

Hi everyone! I'm Temi and I'm a second year Mental Health Nursing student, and I'll be keeping you updated on my travels as part of the University's Go Global trip.

First stop: Singapore's
Temple Buddha
Wow! I can't believe that we will setting off to Malaysia and Singapore on Sunday ...only two days to go. I am so excited about what we are going to learn, see and taste (I am also a foodie btw). I'm really looking forward to the whole experience, and am looking forward to meeting new friends from all different courses.

I haven't finished packing yet as I have to make sure I hit all my assignment deadlines before we set off. Based on the information given by the team, I'm keeping it light and ensuring I don't wear anything that may offend.

I'm all up-to-date with my jabs, and I'll be changing my money once I get out there. I'll share what that's like once I get there. I've got my magazines for the long flight so I'm all set and almost ready to go. We will all be meeting at the airport at our given meeting point.

I'm open minded and super excited (just in case I haven't stressed that enough)......2 days and counting!



No comments:

Post a Comment